Sunday 1 January 2012

Photos...The City, Alleys, Streets and Skytrain

Images from the Downtown Eastside, Downtown Vancouver, North Vancouver, Burnaby....some day, some night shots...

Vancouver Convention Center under construction...shot a 4 am
Vancouver Convention Center under construction....shot at 4 am..( no traffic )
Esplanade, North Vancouver...early days of demolition and construction
DTES alley
DTES alley
DTES arrest
East Hastings demolition
Downtown Vancouver demolition site photographed at night
Esplanade, North Vancouver...Early days of construction of new building on the old shipyard site
Skeleton of a new building on Lougheed
Skytrain along Lougheed
Condos under construction on Lougheed
North Vancouver, bottom of Lonsdale on 1st....close to where I used to live

2 comments:

  1. I'm a country boy myself, god how I hate cities.I can see why you too love green places, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Robin, I know what you mean, I still call myself a country boy also.
    Although you have to remember that these pics focused on a particular parts of the city..and I really enjoy my little corner of it...just a few steps away from Stanley Park, English Bay and Coal Harbour.

    But it's nice to know that if someone down at the Starbucks needs help with their 090 Stihl chainsaw, or to start a pick up truck with a screwdriver, I'm their man

    ReplyDelete